Thursday, February 12, 2015

Gut Feelings



                                            Click image to enlarge

Thinking about changing your life and trying something different? In 1984 I was sitting in a radio studio at WCOL pouring over a program log thinking that very same thing, and then two years later I was sitting in an office pouring over mug shots of people who were in jail and some who needed to be. I have lived long enough to know that acting on an impulse to change your perspectives and just do the things you know you can is the right way to go. 

My work now as an author (21 books and counting) isn't for everyone and I am not amassing great wealth for doing it but then again, I am rich for my passion to do it. If change is something that will move you forward, then change! For me the third phase of changing my own life began in 2009 with a book called "Deputy in Disguise" and that was over a million words ago. Most of them can be found here. If anything I have ever said or written has ever mattered to anyone, be it on facebook or anywhere else I have opened up, I hope everyone can believe me when I say my decisions were absolutely right for me. 

I may change again before I am finished, and if I do, it will be because the embers of a fire inside of me to do more are still smoldering! It can work for anyone who believes it will. So what is all of this, and why am I sharing my personal thoughts here? To sell more books of course, but this is also how each one I write begins; by staying true and in touch with the changes that I hope to accomplish.






No comments:

Post a Comment